When did you last stand in front of the mirror and admire yourself? Or, when did you last visit the gym or did yoga?
Umm, months ago? No,years ago.
In this fast paced world, everyone is busy chasing their dreams; we have become so much mechanical that we forgot that we have a life beyond routine. And so, one should remove some time from our busy schedule to pamper our self, take care of oneself.
We take our bodies for granted. Don’t we? Just like a car needs petrol for good efficiency, similarly our body needs a healthy diet and proper nutrition.
Want to know how you can take proper care of yourself? Get going and we will give you a real nutrition guide.
Understand the difference between fit and healthy.
There’s a huge difference between being fit and being healthy.
You see a well built muscular man. You can say that he is fit, but that doesn’t mean he is healthy as well. One has to be fit for being healthy, but it’s not true the other way round.
One burns the midnight oil, travels from one place to another, works continuously, skips breakfast, lunch or dinner and “visits” home to sleep.
When one realizes that it’s high time and you need to get into shape, we choose an easy option of starving. Let’s be honest. One doesn’t even think about oneself. That’s so cruel.
Now when you have realized that you have been unfair with your dear body, let’s understand what it expects from you.
What your body expects from you?
Each and everyone is born with an unique body structure. Keeping it fit is our responsibility.
You just need to give these six magic ingredients to make your body to keep it happy and healthy,
- Carbohydrates-They are the energy source of our body. They are sugars which consists starch and fibre and fuel our brain and muscles. They are of two types,
- Proteins- They are broken down to amino acids which are further used for building musclestalking to, repairing red blood cells and other tissues and in generation of hormones.
- Fats- They are good for hairs and skin, provide insulation and necessary for the absorption of vitamins and minerals. They are of two types,
- Vitamins- They help in regulation of chemical reactions in our body.
There are 13 essential vitamins, vitamin A, B, C, D, E and K.
- Minerals- They are involved in different body functions like, iron helps in transportation of oxygen by RBCs and calcium and magnesium keep our bones strong.
- Water- It is very important, 70% of our body weight is made of water. It controls our body temperature, carries and disposes the waste materials from our cells and is essential for its working too.
That’s it! Very little.Isn’t it?
- Carbohydrates- Whole grains, milk, fruits, potatoes, legumes etc.
- Proteins- Meat, seafood, eggs, milk, yoghurt, cheese etc.
- Fats- Nuts, cheese, dark chocolate etc.
- Vitamins- milk, liver, eggs, cereals, orange or green vegetables like carrots, pumpkin and sweet potato.
- Minerals- green vegetables, whole grain wheat, eggs, meat, cashews, garlic, onion etc.
- Water- soda, milk, tea, coffee, vegetables like cucumber and tomatoes and fruits like watermelon etc.
Fulfilling its needs.
Let’s commit to our bodies to keep it active, healthy, energetic, rich and prosperous.
Use this advice to get a fit as well as healthy body,
- Drink lots of water.
- Prefer steps to elevator.
- Avoid sugar.
- Eat fruits, raw food and drink protein rich shakes.
- A workout guide for a healthy bikini body and good physique can be best options for you to get into shape. You just need to pick any three days of the week and get started! Start with a cardio, like a five minute walk to just warm up. Walk, swim, jog, play badminton, tennis any outdoor activities. Don’t forget to cool down for five minutes and start again.
- Don’t get hooked up to a single workout. Change it after every five to six weeks. Challenge your body.
Nutrition very important to rejuvenate yourself and to feel good from inside. It is advisable to pair exercises with a healthy diet. You should not compromise on getting healthy while getting fit. Be confident and be consistent!